Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Watching him grow

It is hard to believe that our little man is 15 months old. I remember when he was born and having a 911 crisis when his plumbing started to work before I could put his diaper back on.

Where does the time go?

I am loving the privilege of watching him grow on a daily basis. We just got his first pair of tennis shoes and he thinks he is hot stuff. I am also amazed at how he watches my every move. Recently I came home from work and was hugging my cutie pie (wife) and looked down at him and saw a big grin break out on his face and then he came waddling over to get into the middle of us hugging.

I pray that I will love and model to him how we are to grow up and live. Lord please guide me and equip me in the way I should live.

Let's love those we are around in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment